Friday, March 29, 2013

Vegetarian Recipes!

Hello Everyone,
Here is a few recipes I make at home for my family. Please note that I am not full out vegan but am trying to transition to not having any animal products in the meals I have. These recipes are straight from my vegetarian cook book and are perfect if you are starting off with meatless meals or for vegans who can replace the ingredients.

This first one is good for breakfast or lunch and very simple to make.

Here is two really delish dinner ideas, the second one takes a little more time but is really worth it!
 

 
 I haven't tried this last one yet but and hoping to in the future very soon because I have yet to try tofu!

Also if its hard for you to read let me know and I can send the direct picture or lend you my cook book!

No comments:

Post a Comment